Posted on 09-16-17, 05:02 pm
Last post: 245 days
Last view: 245 days
The guide says these 4 steps.
Unpack the ZIP file and place the files on your SD card.
I put the files into the /apps folder, it never said where.
Boot up your console and launch Riivolution.
Set NMG Core to Enabled and hit Launch.
Boots up as Super Mario Galaxy 2.
What gives? How am I messing up? Please assist!
|I love hacking Galaxy
1. Someone already asked the EXACT question.
2. The 'apps' folder is for your homebrew.
3. The folder you get should be placed on the root of the sd card: Just drop it into the sd card, not into a folder on the sd card.
4. Put the xml file into the riivolution folder on your sd card if it doesn't exist create it.
4. "Boot up your console and launch Riivolution. Set NMG Core to Enabled and hit Launch" (don't forget to enable powerups!) "Have fun!"
If you still didn't understand, I can't help you m8
Thread closed, if I could close it.
Some stuff i'm working on:
% 19 % Starship Mario Galaxy: All-in-one fun zone right on your starship! Thread Link!
% 34 % SMG Hacks: The things you need to fully customise your SMG1/2 experience! Thread Link!
Posted on 09-16-17, 05:28 pm, deleted by SY24